Clutch of Dragons
Brindar is a sturdily built ork, typically wearing a neutral expression and loose khaki fatigues. He has no tattoos or piercings and his dark brown hair is kept cropped and his beard cleanly shaven. He has a fairly eastern-European look with skin that appears heavily tanned year round, making many UCAS citizens mistake him for Hispanic or south-east-Asian. He is typically seen in very practical, rough-wearing clothes in neutral colours. Most of his gear tends to be matte, solid and worn around the corners.
Brin’ is a freedom fighter first and foremost. A sturdy ork adept with a knack for killing but a free will.
- Anyone knowingly working for SK is a willing pawn of Lofwyr. Treat them as hostile combatants. I think this needs to be sharper; something like you want them dead or something.
- Equality is more important than personal liberty. Oppose anyone oppressing those weaker than them.
- Corporations, dragons, free spirits, AIs, etc. are alien beings that should not be allowed power over metahumanity. Take every opportunity to curtail their power.
- Those who wrong me deserve to suffer in kind. Avenge any slight beyond minor insults.
- People will naturally contribute to societal betterment. Trust them to do the right thing. This seems more like a call to inaction than a call to action – Beliefs aren’t things your character believes, they’re things you want to prioritise for your character.
- I always use AV or APDS rounds against mechanical targets and flechette against apparently unarmoured targets.
- I always move to cover when under fire
- I always Take Aim before firing the first shot of a combat
- I never enter a hostile area without a weapon readied